13 November 2015
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2015 AT 7.30PM AT CHARMOUTH LIBRARY, THE STREET, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
To receive apologies.
Declaration of Interest.
Public participation – limited to half an hour.
Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 20 October 2015 (previously circulated by e-mail).
7. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 3 November 2015 (attached).
9. To receive and consider the report of the Playing Field and Cemetery Committee held on 3 November 2015 (attached).
10. To receive the report of the Planning Committee held on 10 November 2015 (to follow).
11. To receive and consider the report of the Works Committee held on 27 October 2015 (attached).
12. To receive and consider the report of the Finance Committee held on 9 November 2015 (attached).
13. To receive and note the report of the E-Executive Committee held on 6 November 2015 (attached).
14. Representatives of external organisations.
15. Special Motion in accordance with Standing Order 7(a) relating to item 158/15 (2) of the meeting held on 20 October 2015 – Mechanical movement of boats (attached).
16. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council
(a) Minutes of Community Hall Management Committee held on 12 October 2015 – JG to report.
17. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
18. Exchange of Information.
19. In Committee
(a) Report of joint E-Exec/HR Committee Meeting held on 12 November 2015 (to follow).
(b) Staffing matters.
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council