23rd March 2017
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 28th MARCH 2017 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Declaration of Interest.
3. Public participation – limited to half an hour.
4. Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
5. West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on (attached).
7. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 13 th March 2017 (to follow).
9. To receive and consider the report of the Playing Field, Cemetery and Street Management Committee held on 7th March 2017 (attached).
10. To receive a report of Planning issues as no meeting was held (attached).
11. To receive and consider the report of the Finance & General Purposes Committee held on 14th March 2017 (attached).
12. Annual Parish Meeting – Update.
(a) Foreshore April – change of date;
(b) Tourism – future meetings.
14. Co-Option of Councillor – one application received.
15. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council.
16. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
17. Exchange of Information.
18. In Committee.
(a) To receive and consider the report of the HR Committee held on 20 th March 2017 (attached).
(b) Proposal from Finance Committee – lease issue.
(c) Proposal from Foreshore Committee – lease issue.
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council