20 April 2017
ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 25 APRIL 2017 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Declaration of Interest.
3. Public participation – limited to half an hour.
4. Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
5. West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillors Daryl Turner/George Symonds to report).
6. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 28 March 2017 (attached).
7. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
8. To consider the Minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting held on 18 April 2017 (attached).
9. To consider any Matters Arising/Proposal from the Minutes.
10. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 3 April 2017 (attached).
11. To receive the report of the Playing Field, Cemetery and Street Management Committee held on 4 April 2017 (attached).
12. To receive and consider the report of the Planning Committee held on 11 April 2017 (attached).
13. To receive and consider the report of the Finance and General Purposes Committee held on 11 April 2017 (attached).
14. Annual Parish Meeting Leaflet.
(a) Abolish Executive Committee following advice from DAPTC and further comments from DCC.
16. Inviting Groups to Committee Meetings – Peter Noel to report.
17. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of Council.
18. To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
19. Exchange of Information.
20. In Committee
(a) Financial issues relating to 9.
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council