ALL COUNCILLORS ARE SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF CHARMOUTH PARISH COUNCIL ON TUESDAY 17 MAY 2016 AT 7.30PM AT THE ELMS, ST ANDREWS DRIVE, CHARMOUTH.
THE PUBLIC AND THE PRESS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND LISTEN TO PROCEEDINGS.
1. To elect a Chair of the Council and receive the Chair’s declaration of office.
2. To elect a Vice-Chair of the Council.
3. (a) To appoint a representative to the Friends of Charmouth Library.
(b) To appoint a Footpath Liaison Officer(s).
(c) To appoint 2 Trustees for Charmouth Heritage Coast Centre.
(d) To appoint 2 representatives for the Almshouse Charities.
(e) To appoint a Public Transport Representative.
(f) To appoint 2 representatives for the DAPTC Western Area Committee.
(g) To appoint a representative for the St Andrews Community Hall Management Committee.
(h) To appoint a representative for the Bridport Area Partnership Committee.
(i) To appoint a representative for the Lyme Regis Area Partnership.
(j) To appoint a Tree Officer.
(k) To appoint a Highways Officer.
(l) To appoint a representative to the Twinning Association.
(m) To appoint a Flood Warden.
(n) To appoint a representative for the Dorset Partnership for Older People Project.
(o) To appoint a representative to the Charmouth Local History Society (Pavey Group).
4. To appoint a Foreshore Committee – (5 members) – Chair to be elected at the first meeting.
5. To appoint a Playing Field, Cemetery and Street Managmeent Committee – (5 members) – Chair to be elected at the first meeting.
6. To appoint a Planning Committee – (5 members) – Chair to be elected at the first meeting.
7. To appoint a Finance Committee – to consist of Chairs of Foreshore and Playing Field Committees, Chair and Vice Chair of Council and one other Councillor as Chair.
8. To appoint an Executive Committee – (6 members) – to consist of Chair, Vice Chair, main Committee Chairs (Foreshore, Playing Field, Finance and Planning) and if necessary one other member to be voted on.
9. To appoint an HR Committee – (5 members) – Chair to be elected at the first meeting.
10. To appoint a Tourism Committee – (5 members) – Chair to be elected at the first meeting.
11. To appoint a Works Committee – (3 members) – to consist of the Chairs of Foreshore, Playing Field and Finance Committees – Chair to be elected at the first meeting.
12. To consider whether or when the meeting should be adjourned to hear comments from the public.
13. To receive apologies.
14. Declaration of Interest.
15. Public participation – limited to half an hour.
16. Dorset County Council Issues (County Councillor Daryl Turner to report).
17. West Dorset District Council Issues (District Councillor, Daryl Turner to report).
18. To consider the Minutes of the Meeting held on 19 April 2016 (circulated by e-mail).
19. To consider any Matters Arising from the Minutes (for report only).
20. To receive and consider the report of the Foreshore Committee held on 10th May 2016, attached.
21. To receive the report of the Playing Field, Cemetery and Street Management Committee held on
10th May 2016, attached.
22. To receive and consider the report of the Planning Committee held on 10th May 2016, attached.
23. To receive Balance of Accounts and Approve Expenditure (attached).
24. To receive the monthly accounts for April 2016 (attached).
25. Resignation of Councillors.
26. Reports from nominated representatives of organisations or representatives attending meetings on behalf of the Council.
27 To receive Correspondence and Communications (see separate up to date list provided at meeting).
28. Exchange of Information.
29. In Committee
a) HR issues.
b) Lease issues
Mrs L Tuck, Clerk to the Council